One guy's thoughts on life, love, faith and his world

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tidbits from T-Bonz

Every now and again (mostly when I feel like writing, but can't really think of a specific subject to write about), I'm going to express some random thoughts, questions and potential answers in a little something I'd like to call Tidbits from T-Bonz. Sort of a cop out, but hopefully, it will keep my followers - up to seven as of this writing - entertained a bit, so without further ado, here goes...

- Have you noticed that there isn't anything "real" about reality shows nowadays? Probably because people use it as an escape from reality...

- This time of the year is probably the second best from a sports perspective - NCAA Tournament, the beginning of baseball season, NFL Draft, NASCAR, and so on. It's pretty exciting.

- However, it doesn't compare to October for me... NFL season in full swing and baseball playoffs, enough said.

- Always, always, always kiss your family members before you leave them. It's important for you and important for them, plus you never know when you will see them again.

- I recently had the blessing to experience some incredible time with family and there is an amazing peace of mind from above when you kiss them goodbye and tell them you love them.

- Speaking of goodbye's - HBK Shawn Michaels, it was a great ride! I'll be buying the DVD in the near future!

- Intense conversation between me and my two year old today (or any day for that matter):
Me: Can you throw the napkin away?
Child: Umm... Sure, I be happy too!
Me: Thank you so much.
Child: A course, anything you want!

Hopefully, it continues to stay this easy....

- If I were President, the first thing that I would work on is the elimination of mosquitoes. I think we could rid the world of a lot of problems that way.

- As a male, I'm very protective of my "sensitive areas" and I'm sure all males can agree with me on that. As a father, I wish that the hospital would have given me a complimentary protective cup upon leaving the hospital with my newborn children to help in this protection.

- It's important to always keep your chin up and focus on the positives, no matter the situation. I am thoroughly convinced that in every negative, there is a positive. Sometimes it is extremely hard to find the positive and sometimes it takes a long time to find it, but in every cloud, there is a silver lining.

Well, there you have it, some Tidbits from T-Bonz. As it turns out, it was Ten Tidbits from T-Bonz. Ten Tidbits from T-Bonz - that's some great alliteration and There's No Bonz About That!

2 comments:

  1. lots of things to ponder......my favorite?
    of course the tidbit about my grandson. Can't wait to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one. You are spot on about reality shows and I agree about your favorite sports season. Your thoughts on the family is advise all of us should follow.

    ReplyDelete